2022 is looking to be an incredible, transformative year for the agency and we are now booked up with clients. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a PPC Executive, could that be you?
Reporting directly to the Head of Search, you will be working on some most explosive paid search accounts, supporting world class execution of paid media marketing. Whilst executional best practises must be followed, our client portfolio tends to have a higher risk tolerance than traditional business, and are very receptive to trialling new opportunities. Out-of-the box thinking and innovation is cherished and nurtured at Highrise. You must have experience running Google Ads campaigns (search, shopping) using Adwords Editor.
- • Implementation and delivery of paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling. This involves, but is not limited to:
- • Campaign set up and build out
- • Ads and audience creation following industry best practices
- • Rules & budget management
- • Proven ability to optimise campaigns to meet budgets and/or KPIs targets
- • Proactively checking on impact of changes implemented into the account, showing initiative on new ways to refine optimisations where necessary
- • Ongoing optimisations: experiments with bid strategy, AB testing, including timely deployment of sales lead ad copy in key periods
- • Feed optimization is a plus but not previous experience required
- • Overseeing Account’s performance through the use of automated reports
- • Supporting the Head of Search on various analyses
- • Keep organized records and proactively report back on campaign progress and performance
- • At least 2 years hands on experience; client or agency side; working with Google Ads
- • You must be proficient with Google editor (Bing a plus).
- • Pro-efficient with Excel and Google Sheet. You are confident in your ability to make use of data to find solutions to complex questions.
- • As such, you can select appropriate metrics and segments, refine your raw data set, and populate relevant pivots to gain the required insights.
- • Analytical skills - pulling numbers from platforms is easy; we are looking for someone who can look and interpret the data, come up with hypotheses on what could be impacting performance based on observations and provide meaningful insights to the client services team to help move the account forward. If you see a certain metric going up or down, we know that already. What we are looking for is intellectual curiosity to understand what are the underlying drivers.
- • Organisational skills - You are reliable and accountable for the workload committed. You have the ability to organise and prioritize work.
- • You have had exposure to Google Ads automation tools in the past (scripts, rules, schedules, etc)
What we offer
- • Rapid career growth. Highrise is experiencing huge growth at the minute, and clients can’t get enough of our model. Joining now puts you at a fantastic stage of the business. You’ll be exposed to a huge amount of experience and skills in a compressed space in time. For the right motivated people, Highrise has fantastic fast tracked opportunities to put yourself years ahead of the curve, if you’re ready to get your hands dirty and help shape the growth of the business.
- • A fantastic culture. Highrise’s DNA is “not a traditional agency”. We aren’t interested in the toxic, micromanaging environment found in many client services businesses. We work hard to establish achievable, reasonable expectations with our clients, and work harder to offer as much flexibility for everyone to achieve those goals in their own way. A healthy work/life balance is key to our unique success, and we embody this, from the founders down.
- • Incredible Creativity. Our USP to clients is a true culture of innovation and experimentation at the heart of our work. We believe autonomy and creativity will always provide the best output for our clients, and we work hard to create an environment where that’s true for all employees. We expect all employees to thrive under these conditions, and are always seeking new ways to expand and improve this area of the business
- • Flexible working hours, competitive salary, and active career development
- • Remote working location - as a result of COVID-19 we went fully remote and whilst we have a central HQ, employees can choose the location they want to be working from.
- • Competitive salary
- • Work gear of your choice; Apple or Windows - choice is yours